What you need: measuring spoons/cups, large pitcher, serrated knife, cutting board, chef’s knife, long spoon, ice, six cocktail glasses
- 1/2 bottle (approx. 1/2 quart) of Vodka
- 1 1/2 bottles tomato juice (approx. 3 quarts)
- 1 lemon (halved and thinly sliced)
- 6 celery stalks with tops on (washed & trimmed to fit the glass of your choice)
- 4 tsp celery salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 3 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tsp prepared horseradish
Set the sliced lemon and celery stalks aside. In a large pitcher add all the remaining ingredients. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
To Serve: Pour mixture over ice into glass. Add celery stalk and a slice of lemon.